Amazon Books For Your Reading Needs

Saturday, March 16, 2013

March Madness

My God, where did the time go? I can't believe it is March and it is still snowing here! I thought by now we were finished with this white stuff, but no it is back with a fury. They said only about 1-3", yeah right! The way its coming down it might go way over that. Please tell me I am wrong! My girlfriend would always tell me every year small snow flakes, big snow, Large snowflakes little snow, well these babies are small flakes,

I am so wanting spring with the sun, flowers even rain with warm weather so it doesn't turn to ice, but no, just more snow. Now it does sound like I am complaining and yep that is what I am doing and so proud of it. What else is a girl to do but complain about what she doesn't like. Honestly I try liking it, well I do in a sense which is the very first snow fall, then I don't want to see it anymore, can you blame me?
Visit me at http://www.etsy.com/shop/outoftheattic2u



I am not even in the mood to list my spring and summer fashions as it is too cold to even think about them. So I will show you some of my winter stuff instead as that is what it looks like out there!

No comments: