Amazon Books For Your Reading Needs

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all. May this coming year bring you many blessings, prosperity and health. I have been so busy this past year and have neglected all my friends and acquaintances. I have been eliminating my ecrater stores as they were just not going anywhere. I am still eliminating as I have hundreds of items to move over to my new stores.

I now am back with eBay and am loving it more and more everyday. They really have changed to the good, good for the buyer and good for the seller. I also have re-opened my old Bonanza store, which is still a loser in my eyes at this time but it makes for a great storage place and keeps my items where I can find them, if I ever sell anything there it would be a plus for me.

My etsy store has slowed down some but it was my own fault as I was giving eBay all my attention. This new year I will devote equally to all my stores.
Come and visit me and if you see anything that would enhance my stores do critique me in a loving way. Here are my store's url:


I sell a lot of vintage clothing on both eBay & etsy as well as newer items for both men & women, also other items such as: toys, men clothing, kids clothing, home collectibles & more to come! On Bonanza right now its mostly magazines, some women clothing and more to come also. So enjoy you New Year and come and give me a shout!

Back Street Style
Out Of The Attic 2U
Out Of The Attic 4U

1 comment:

Wayne Mountan said...

collectibles for sale at: http://treasurebaycollectibles.blogspot.ca/