Amazon Books For Your Reading Needs

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award given to me by MY Book Barn Thank you so much!!! Now for the rules of this one...




1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won
4. State 7 things about yourself
Oh boy! Another list! lol O.k...here goes!
I LOVE to read! (Bet you couldn't have figured that one out!)
I love Christian music only.
I love thrifting, junking, auctions, yard sales, etc.
I love walking on the beach.
I have 3 sons and one daughter
I only have 7 grandsons and no grandaughters
I have an online store called out-of-the-attic-2u
Now to pass this on...
Marilyn at MidcenturyMarilyn
My Book Barn
Mikes Sporting Goods
A Vintage Affair
Banner of Blessings
More Than Heirlooms
Lollishops
Peg's Button Blog
The Dutch Rose
The Thrift Shop Romantic
The Vintage Village Directory
The Vintage Village Gazette
Vintage Love
Carriers Cozy Cottage
Jewelry Design-A Journey
Posted By Vintage Rose Collectibles

Labels: awards, beautiful blogger, blog awards, vintagerosecollectibles

No comments: